Terms & Conditions
1. A minimum 50% non-refundable partial payment is required to confirm all charters for fishing and hunting. Balance is due the day of your trip or before.
2. All trips must be paid for in full at time of booking if booked during any Special Offer (Hunting Shows).
3. All trips must be taken in the year they are intended for. You may not “roll” them from one year to the next.
4. If you have to cancel your charter or hunt, you will be offered the next available date. No refunds. No exceptions. Your deposit/partial payment to reserve your hunt will not roll over to anyone in or out of your party. Your reservation is your reservation. NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. In the event you can not go on your charter or organized hunt for any reason, you may send someone else in your place with proper notification however your deposit/partial payment for your hunt will not be counted toward anyone else including others hunting in or out of your party. When you give a deposit/partial payment for a hunt it is your deposit for you NO ONE ELSE.
6. The Captains reserve the right to cancel your charter, organized hunt, program, or event at any time for any reason including, but not limited to, sickness, inclement weather, mechanical failure, etc. If the Captain does cancel, you will be offered the next available date. The Captain reserves the right to terminate your booking or “roll” your trip over. No refunds. No exceptions.
7. All Gift Certificates (donated hunts) must be used before the expiration date or they will be void. All Gift Certificates must be used the same year they are issued to include January of the same hunting year. Gift certificates have no cash value. They can not be combined with other offers.
8. All partial payments are for charter services or organized hunts only. They can not be used for anything other than the charter or hunt you have booked or charter/hunting trip you won.
9. By booking or attending any Ocean State Outfitter charter, hunt, program or event, you agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless, Ocean State Outfitters, Captain Jeremiah S Brooks, and all heirs, appointees and successors of same, from any and all liability that may occur as a result of accident, injury, or death to any and all persons involved, while associated with, or attending any Ocean State Outfitters charter, organized hunt, program, or event.
10. By booking or attending any Ocean State Outfitters Charter, Organized hunt, program or event you agree to pay any and all fees incurred by Ocean State Outfitters while defending itself in any manner.
ALL of the terms of this agreement are met once a paying customer gives a partial payment of any type to Ocean State Outfitters, all heirs, appointees and successors of same for any services on his or her behalf. This also includes any trips pruchased as a gift for anyone not knowing or being informed of these terms.
If there is a refund for any reason, that refund will be given back to the respective client at the end of the calendar year for that Duck hunting season!