Sea Duck hunting Rhode Island or Massachusetts Rates:
World Class Sea Duck Hunts
At OSO, we understand that every hunter may have different wants and needs for their hunt. Every opportunity will be taken to customize your hunt. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and the chance to take you on a world class sea duck hunt in New England.
We are here to inshore you enjoy your world class sea duck hunt in New England. Please feel free to book 1 day or 10 days. We do not have a minimum amount of days you have to hunt with us! We do not have a minimum amount of people per day either. We will hunt with 1 person or 8 people. On average you will be hunting with one to 3 other people if your a single hunter.
We are in the business of taking people hunting not setting at the doc wishing we were hunting!!
Easy breakdown for hunts with no amenities.
1/2 day sea duck hunt $500.00 per person per day.
Full day sea duck hunt will be considered on a day to day basis. Please feel free to discuses with your Captain.
Game cleaning and care of your trophies $50.00 per person……this includes freezing all your trophy birds going home with you or being shipped home. We will also clean all your birds in preparation for you to take home. This does not cover any shipping charges.
While on your hunt if you would like to upgrade any 1/2 day hunt to a full day we will remain flexible and accommodate each group or person on a individual basis.
- Up-grade any half day hunt to a full day discuss with captain
There are standards to all packages, unless otherwise specified and are as follows:
- All hunts are world class trophy hunts.
- All hunts will begin early morning, allowing us to be on the water by daylight for the best results
- All hunts have specified end times, or until the legal limit has been obtained, which ever comes first. OSO strictly adheres to all laws regarding bag limits, without exception
- The hunter is required to meet all licensure requirements, and have a current hunting license for the state of hunt. No exceptions will be made, OSO strictly adheres to all applicable laws regarding licensure
- Applicable 50% partial payments must be paid at time of booking
- All remaining fees must be paid in full prior to your hunt
Area Lodging used by Ocean State Outfitters Includes
- WE DO NOT!! sell lodging!! Or FOOD!!!!!
We suggest staying at the
12 Kendall Rae Place
Buzzards Bay MA 02532
A 50% Non-refundable and Non-transferable partial payment is required to reserve your hunt or day/days of fishing. The outstanding balance is to be paid in full before your hunt begins.
*Ask about our Military, Police Officer or Fire Fighter discounts*
Must show a valid ID.
To the men and women of our Armed Forces and Public Safety agencies thank you for serving!!
World Class Sea duck Hunts|Sea Duck hunt East Coast|East Coast Guide|Capt. Jeremiah Brooks|401-824-6440